Finally NO SMOKING – with Acupunctur
The decision has been made, the motivation is high: you want to stop smoking 🙂
Acupuncture is a good way to resist the desire for a cigarette. This is especially important in the first days after quitting, when the desire to smoke is very often noticeable. Accompanying changes to a healthier lifestyle (diet, exercise, physical measures) support this critical period considerably.
Patients often report that after acupuncture …
- no longer feel the need to smoke
- become calmer and more balanced
- have a more restful sleep
- the vegetative symptoms, e.g. sweating, shaky hands disappear
- do not notice a large increase in weight
In my practice, I usually use ear acupuncture for smoking cessation. Tiny, sterile permanent needles are placed in specific acupuncture points on the ear where they remain for a few days. The advantage of a permanent needle is that it is a kind of home therapy, i.e. you stimulate the points yourself in between, which increases the effectiveness of the therapy. As a rule, three to six acupuncture sessions are required for smoking cessation.
By giving up smoking, you gain many times over:
- More health for you and your family members!
- Beauty and appearance: non-smokers are more attractive!
- Fitness: your lungs can breathe easier!
- You save a lot of money!
- You effectively save time!
- Confidence in your own abilities: you have made it!
- The feeling of being free…
You want to stop smoking? Then register here for an initial consultation: Contact