Feng Shui 1 – for beginner
Seminar date: on request
What is Feng Shui ?
Feng Shui is the art of living in harmony with our visible and invisible surroundings, with which we live in constant exchange. Unfavourable room situations can lead to a weakening of our defences, to mood disorders and even to physical and mental illnesses. Feng Shui fills your living space with positive life energy through harmonious room design – according to your own taste.
- How can I increase my own energy?
- How can I bring more energy into my partnership?
- How can I boost my professional career?
- How can I expand my circle of friends?
- How can I improve my financial situation
With the help of Yin and Yang, the life energy Qi, the Five Elements and the Bagua, we will analyse our own living situation together using the floor plans we have brought with us. On this day you will receive new impulses for your life! A wealth of information that you can implement right at home.
- Goals of Feng Shui
- Feng Shui and the life energy Qi
- Revitalisation of the energy flow
- Yin and Yang
- Feng Shui aids and remedies
- A Feng Shui walk through the house
- The Theory of Forms – Celestial Animals
- The Five Elements Teaching
- What is the Bagua?
- The nine areas of life (Three-Door Bagua)
All women and men who wish to develop personally. No previous knowledge required.
Teacher: Annette Harsch, naturopath